Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil 12MLShips from Mullumbimby, 2482
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Cedarwood Himalayan - Cedrus deodora essential oil has a wealth of health and therapeutic uses, both physical and psychological. It is the general wellness benefits that make it a very welcome addition to your medical cabinet. Cedarwood essential oil has been around for a long time; a very long time indeed.
It is mentioned regularly in the bible and it is thought to be one of the first essential oils extracted from nature.The ancient Egyptians made use of it for embalming practices. These days it is extracted from the wood or needles of the cedar wood tree by steam distillation.
Cedarwood essential oil derives its wide ranging medicinal uses from its therapeutic properties which include…
- Antiseborrhoeic qualities which make Cedarwood essential oil of great use in tackling skin complaints like eczema.
- Antiseptic qualities which help to treat wounds and protect against bacteria.
- Anti-inflammatory properties which may have potential to treat a range of complaints including rheumatism.
- Astringent properties that can benefit muscle and skin tone.
- Sedative qualities which have a wide range of mental and physical benefits.