Lemon Scented Tea Tree Essential Oil 12MLShips from Mullumbimby, 2482
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
LEMON SCENTED TEA TREE - Leptospermum petersonii
Lemon Scented Tea Tree essential oil, is a strong, bright lemony essential oil, Lemon Tea Tree is great in aiding concentration, freshening a stale home or kitchen. Lemon Tea Tree essential oil, one tree produces this one natural essential oil. Also excellent at repelling insects including mosquitoes so can be a great addition to natural insect repellants.
There are a wide variety of uses for lemon scented tea tree oil, which is particularly excellent for bringing comfort in the challenging winter months.
- Facial Steam: Add 1-5 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water, cover head and bowl with a towel and steam face. Excellent to open the breath and enhance skin health.
- In the Diffuser: Diffuse lemon scented tea tree alone or with eucalyptus and lavender as needed throughout the day, especially when the children have brought home runny noses from school.
- As a Compress: To promote healthy skin tissue, use tea tree oil in a compress. Put 10 drops of lemon scented tea tree oil in half a glass of water, soak a cloth in the water and wrap on needed area.
- Scalp Health: Lemon Scented Tea tree essential oil has great benefits as a scalp cleanser. Pure oil can be irritating to the skin when applied directly, so add a few drops to your favorite shampoo.
- Fresh Mouth: Diluted in water, pure and natural tea tree oil can be used as a mouthwash to enhance mouth health. Add 2 drops of tea tree essential oil in 1/4 glass of water and gargle.
- Clean House: There are many uses of lemon scented tea tree oil to enhance home cleanliness. The essential oil can also be added to your household cleansers to amplify their purifying action or can be used directly for a more powerful effect.